Monday, July 23, 2012

CLOSING: CRETE NOVEMBER 2011

Thank you all, who have read my entries on my experience in Crete in the fall of 2011. It was a precious experience that will remain with me forever. I definitely have to go back to deliver in person, the photographs I took of Lenea to her since between Sofia and I we lost the phone number she had given me and I have no contact information for her other than her name and her vocation and her site some 10-15 miles west of Heraklion. Photographs I took in Crete are listed on my facebook page since I couldn't figure out how to post them through this blog site. Imagine how savvy I am with technology. You m ay even ask what I am doing out here with such little IT talent. I don't blame you.

I will try to gather, soon, my thoughts about a similar fantastic week I spent in Amstrerdam in May, 2012 to post new entries.

No comments: